Woo Financial Services
MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE
Merchant Cash Advance Solutions
A merchant cash advance, or business cash advance is not a loan, but rather a cash advance based upon the future revenues or credit card sales of a business. An MCA provides unsecured capital to small business owners on their future credit card sales.
Our confidential sources fund up to $500K in just days for your business! We offer Merchant Cash Advances for Working Capital against all receivable types, regardless of YOUR CREDIT HISTORY, No money upfront.
How to Qualify
To Qualify for a Merchant Account Cash Advance:
- You have been in your current business at least (6) months.
- Your business accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- You process a minimum of $5,000 per month in Visa and MasterCard receipts.
- You can provide 4 months of credit card statements.
- You can provide 12 months of credit card processing statements (if your business is seasonal).
- You are not a start up merchant.
Online Get Started
By Phone (678) 631-8171
Woo Financial Services - All Rights Reserved - 2017